Monday, October 5, 2009

Tri-Cities Cross Race & Virginia Creeper

After a break from my daily blogging, I figured I'd document the most recent weekend adventure. Saturday morning, Molly and I left Knoxville for a cross race up in Kingsport, TN. This was the first race in the MSG series and saw a huge turnout in every event, including Jeremy, Derek, and Kevin "The Freak". On Sunday, I opted out of the second day of races so Molly and I headed to Abingdon, VA for ride on the Virginia Creeper trail. We rode all the way up through Damascus, VA to White Top Gap and then returned back to Abingdon totalling a 68 mile ride.



At the top of White Top Gap - Halfway done


Derek hitting the fly-over in the singlespeed race


Jeremy and Me on the fly-over



Jeremy attacking the barriers


"The Freak"


Jeremy


Me suffering

No comments:

Post a Comment